Ubud Half Day Tour
For tourists who have short days, Bali Half Day Tour with a selection of Ubud Tour will visit some tourist attractions with duration of about 5 hours.
- Visiting Bali Batik factory in Batubulan is the place to Bali Batik fabric painted with natural ingredients, and hand-painted.
- Watching Barong Dance in Batubulan. A popular dance in Bali for tourists who holiday in Bali. The Barong dance is one that is usually a sacred dance at a ceremony for the Balinese people.
- Visits to the craft of gold and silver, in this place to see how the craft of making gold and silver are made with traditional, they use a simple tool to do it, but the results are beautiful.
- Monkey Forest at Ubud.
Duration: 5 Hours | Start: 08.30 am | Finish: 13.30 pm
Note: Visits to other attractions can be added based on coordination with the driver. Payments are paid directly to the driver when the program is finished.
Ubud Half Day Tour: USD 28/car
Overtime: USD 5/hour
- Type of vehicle: Avanza, Xenia, or APV.
- Capacity: 2 – 6 passenger.
- Facilities: AC and Audio.
- Inclusions: English Speaking Driver & Fuel.
- Car rental price does not include: entrance fees and other expenses.