Tanjung Benoa - Uluwatu Full Day Tour
Tanjung Benoa and Uluwatu is a tourist attraction in the southern part of Bali. Travelers who choose a tour in the south of Bali possibilities to enjoy the sea and on shore activities.
- Tanjung Benoa Beach is a place water sport activities in Bali . Water sport available for tourists is Parasailing, Banana Boat, Flying Fish, Jet Sky, Sea Walker and etc.
- Nusa Dua Beach is the white sand beach that has a water color blue, there are trees around on the beach with the atmosphere is shady.
- Puja Mandala is 5 units building to a place of worship with different beliefs, built on an area.
- Pandawa Beach is the beach has beautiful ocean views.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) Cultural Park is A in Bali, the which is planned to be built statue of Vishnu riding Garuda (a large mythical bird, bird-like creature, humanoid or bird that Appears in both Hindu and Buddhist mythology).
- Uluwatu Temple is a located in the southern part of the island of Bali. In around of the temple areas are a place to enjoy the view of the sunset. And on a stage in the temple, there are a Balinese dance performed every day. That is the Kecak Dance performed every night at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm (Free overtime cost).
- Jimbaran Beach is the very of popular place to have dinner while enjoying the sunset with a seafood menu (Free overtime cost).
Duration: 10 Hours | Start: 08.30 am | Finish: 06.30 pm.
Note: Visits to other attractions can be added based on coordination with the driver. Payments are paid directly to the driver when the program is finished.
Tanjung Benoa – Uluwatu Full Day Tour: USD 38/car
Overtime: USD 5/hour
- Type of vehicle: Avanza, Xenia, or APV.
- Capacity: 2 – 6 passenger.
- Facilities: AC and Audio.
- Inclusions: English Speaking Driver & Fuel.
- Car rental price does not include: entrance fees and other expenses.