Travelling in Bali with the aim of Kintamani to Ubud and then there are many shows that we can visit. Some interesting attractions such as:
- Visiting Bali Batik factory in Batubulan is the place to Bali Batik fabric painted with natural ingredients, and hand-painted.
- Watching Barong Dance in Batubulan. A popular dance in Bali for tourists who holiday in Bali. The Barong dance is one of the sacred dances at a ceremony for the Balinese people.
- Visits to the craft of gold and silver, in this place to see how the craft of making gold and silver are made with traditional, they use a simple tool to do it, but the results are beautiful.
- Enjoy the view of Mount and Lake Batur at Kintamani.
- Ceking Rice Terrace.
- Monkey Forest at Ubud.
- Kecak Dance at Sahadewa Batubulan. Kecak Dance is a Balinese dance that was created around the year 1930. It is using the mouth as a rhythm instrument sounds. (This dance is performed in the night at about 6:30 pm. Free overtime cost when visiting this dance).
Duration: 10 Hours | Start: 08.30 am | Finish: 06.30 pm
Note: Visits to other attractions can be added based on coordination with the driver. The direct payments paid to the driver when the program finished.
Kintamani – Ubud Full Day Tour: USD 38/car
Overtime: USD 5/hour
- Type of vehicle: Avanza, Xenia, or APV.
- Capacity: 2 – 6 passenger.
- Facilities: AC and Audio.
- Inclusions: English Speaking Driver & Fuel.
- Car rental price does not include: entrance fees and other expenses.