Bedugul - Tanah Lot Full Day Tour
Choosing this tour, the travelers will be heading toward the mountains (Bedugul). But on the long way, we will visit some of the sights such as temple’s scenery, and we can visit some other tourist places there, before getting to one of the mascot of Bali, which is called Tanah Lot.
- Pura Taman Ayun is a temple is surrounded by a large pond in the fortress.
- Bali Agritourism is a place development and production of famous coffee, its civet coffee (Luwak Coffee).
- Pura Ulun Danu Beratan (Bedugul), It is located on the lakeside Lake Buyan, It is built by a layered roof
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is a village in Bali which has a view of terraces rice.
- Tanah Lot is a tourism object in Bali which has a view of the temple that is located in middle of the sea.
Duration: 10 Hours | Start: 08.30 am | Finish: 06.30 pm
Note: Visits to other attractions can be added based on coordination with the driver. Payments are paid directly to the driver when the program is finished.
Bedugul – Tanah Lot Full Day Tour: USD 38/car
Overtime: USD 5/hour
- Type of vehicle: Avanza, Xenia, or APV.
- Capacity: 2 – 6 passenger.
- Facilities: AC and Audio.
- Inclusions: English Speaking Driver & Fuel.
- Car rental price does not include: entrance fees and other expenses.