I. Making designs on the white material
- Copying the original designs
- Directly without copying before
- There are not used for stamp processing
II. Covering designs with wax (klowong) on both side
- Filling Designs with ornaments and small dots
- Covering some special part of the designs to get the second colour
- Covering some special part of the designs to get third colour
III. Dyeing for the first colour
IV. Scraping some parts of the wax to get second colour by using a king of knife, omitting all the wax by putting the material in boilling water so that are two colour, blue and white.
V. Covering some part of the designs where are dots to them.
VI. Dyeing for the second colour
VII. Washing if the material is clean. The traditional colour are usually blue, brown and light yellow. It is to be live symbol.